Warsaw, N.Y. – A fast-moving fire caused by a malfunction of a gas-powered carpet cleaning machine stored inside a van destroyed Warren’s Carpet Cleaning warehouse, resulting in an estimated $750,000 in damages. Thireen area fire departments responded to the scene, and firefighters worked five hours to put out the fire. No injuries were reported.
To ensure you receive all the latest information and notifications, SUBSCRIBE to eClean Magazine by providing your email address in the box on the middle right side of this page. Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org and she can sign you up.