Joseph D. Walters Insurance has successfully negotiated a new pressure washing insurance program with Liberty Mutual Insurance, a AAA rated national carrier, that includes new coverages needed by power washing business owners.
Here are a few enhancements provided by the new power wash liability program:
- Voluntary Property Damage is automatically covered for FREE. (99% of other carriers absoluely exclude property that you work on.) Accidents happen. This “Good Will” coverage protects you for customer’s property that you work on.
- Blanket additional insured endorsement — FREE. Property owners require you to name them as additional insured. Most carriers charge up to $100 per job. This important coverage will save time and money.
- Blanket Waiver of Subrogation — FREE. This coverage is for jobs where the property owner requires you to waive the right of recovery for losse you may have with the owner.
- Identity Theft — $25,000 FREE.
- General Liability Limits up to $5,000,000 if necessary
- Broadened Equipment Coverage
- Rented Equipment — FREE
- Guaranteed Pricing with No Audits. The problem with an auditable policy is that if your business does well, you give your insurance company the right to increase your premium and more.
Joseph D. Walters Insurance has been insuring power wash contractors for over 30 years. As co-founders of the PWNA and UAMCC, Joseph D. Walters is dedicated to the pressure washing industry. Joseph D Walters can also bundle all policies and save you money on auto, worker’s comp, equiment, pollution and umbrella liability insurance as well.
To learn more, contact Joseph D. Walters insurance at 800-878-3808 or visit their website at www.josephdwalters.com